Uses 👑Here's a list of Hardware, Tools and Configurations that I use to get things done. Totally inspired from Wes Bos.
- Acer Predator Helios 300 (Mostly games or dabble in linux or windows ecosystem)
- 2019 MacBook Pro
- Fujitsu Lifebook A Series (Linux Machine)
- 2015 MacBook Air
- HP 500 Netbook
👨💻 Editor + Terminal
- VSCode as primary editor - Extensions
- iTerm2 with zsh as default terminal (detailed config/mods soon!)
🍎 Desktop Apps
- Rocket to insert emoji(s).
- Spectacle to manage windows.
- RescueTime to track my activity.
- Franz as a single app for all communication services.
- (More Soon!)
- I use a wired RedGear gaming keyboard and mouse. (rare times when I actually play CSGO)
- Aircase sleeve to contain/transport my Mac.
- A simple Type-C to USB converter that I got for 100¥ from a daiso(no hub yet!).
- Transparent 13' hard case to protect my Mac.(I live in India, does make it a little heavy)
- WD My Passport 2TB External HDD
- Sennheiser CX 275 S Earphones (Quite effective noise cancellation)